スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

New Allbum

 Hello, I'm Kureha. 

I recently received a new album of my favourite idols that I bought. I like K-pop and listen to it a lot, and my favourite group is called Red Velvet! They are a five-piece girl group and in November their third full album in almost six years was released. I was really looking forward to it and eagerly awaiting the arrival of the album. 

allbum

There were different forms of the album, but I particularly liked the bag version, which is shaped like a bag and is very cute! I was very happy with the photo cards of my favourite members!!

bag version

Thank you for reading this blog!

コメント

  1. I'm glad you received something to look forward to! This is the first time I've seen a bag version if album. It's very cute!!

    返信削除
  2. I know that group. They are very cute! The album design is very unique and cute!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿